I need a simple VB or Macro script that will run my ASP website on the desktop. My web application is a simple, add, edit, delete data forms. It uses MS Access. Nothing complex.
I would like an executable file that will do this
1) Unzip all the contents of [url removed, login to view] to a local directory and name that folder webx
2) Install a copy of Baby ASP Web server. This will act as the local server: <[url removed, login to view]>
2) Assign read/write permission and other settings.
3) Create a desktop icon link pointing to [url removed, login to view]
4) When the end user double clicks the icon, it will open up <http://localhost/[url removed, login to view]> using an IE browser
It will run the website just as if it's on a web server.
I need this to run in an win2000, XP environment and possibly Vista.
Let me know what functionalities will be limited ( example, its probably not going to run https, ASPUPLOAD or ASPEMAIL ).
I have attached my website here.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).