We are looking for an online (web based) Fax Broadcast Services which can provide a Fast, Affordable Way to Send Out a Message to Thousands of Recipients without Fax Equipment or Software.
1. I can send fax to one or multiple users at a time. The user list can be accessed from outlook, access, excel, act, txt file etc.
2. There should be an option for merge field capabilities (like MS Word) for adding a personal touch to the fax like personalize faxes using recipient names, a special subject line, cover sheet, etc.
3. Dynamic retry system maximizes the delivery of your fax broadcasts if the fax is not successfully delivered during the first attempt. The application should ensure that your faxes are delivered successfully to everyone in the list, with no delays.
4. Do-Not Call Option offers recipients a convenient way to unsubscribe from your lists, and you an easy way to keep distribution lists and databases accurate and up-to-date so that only those recipients who want to hear from you receive your faxes.
We are also looking for IP telephony services which can be integrated with our website.
Looking for a detailed proposals from interested parties.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
"Windows 2000 Server", "IIS 5.0", "ASP/ASP.Net", "MS SQL 2000", "Access 2000"