I need someone sharp in ASP that can fix some bugs on a new site that is running on ASP (not .NET, just plain ASP). The whole site has 35 .asp pages.
Here is a summary of the fixes. Qualified coders will be given full details.
1. reformat notification to include CRLF at proper places to make it readable. (5 minutes)
2. change the email From address (1 minute)
3. remove an extraneous %> character appearing on a web page (5 minutes)
4. There are three web pages that have incomplete field validations (6 hours)
5. Fix a page so that it can be editable in Dreamweaver (I am not sure exactly what the owner of the site means by this yet)
6. On one page, when the visitor of the site picks a product to purchase, the images of the product do not show for all products. You will need to investigate this to see why this occurs. It could either be missing images, or coding problem.
I have put my guesses as to how long I as a developer would estimate this to take, about 10 hours in all.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
ASP web site