Just refining the requirements to make it more clear for coders.
We Need a web-based system? exctly like <[url removed, login to view]>? which takes any kind of PDF from User? and convert that into a Flash Flip book.
PDF can be of different sizes e.g. A4, A3 etc. and even one PDF file can have Multiple Page sizes e.g. First page can be A4 second can be A3 etc.
Once System has generated the Flash from PDF, The Flip animation and all the other functions like zoom, View, Read, Drag should be exaclty like <[url removed, login to view]>?
More over we will need the same Module/library used in this system so from our own .net based website we can? programatically? Pass a PDF file to it and it generates the Flash file for us.
Web site's GUI? Must be written in [url removed, login to view]
? Here are a few more details:
1. The system must allow for hyperlinks out from the Flash magazine to advertisers' sites and so forth. These hyperlinks and hit areas would be gathered from the PDF document.
2. System must use vector text and line art where possible. It must not simply convert each page to a Jpeg.
4. The page turning effects are required (as in [url removed, login to view]).
5. Magazine must be searchable. ability add hotlinks
6. The system should, for each magazine, create a thumbnail-sized animated GIF that shows the first few pages turning.
Please ask any questions you may have.