I have a blackjack game in flash. I also have the fla file (Flash 6) which i will give to the winning bidder. I want the following changes to be made to the flash game.
1. Need a way to change a bet. Once an amount has been
selected, you cannot change it.
2. Once a person splits there two opening cards, when they are dealt the new second card for the first split hand, as long as it is 11 in point total or less, they should be allowed to double down.
This option of doubling only is on the first two cards of any hand, unless a matching pair that allows the player to begin two new hands.
3. When a player splits two cards, if the player is required to draw three or more cards per hand the cards over lap each hand. I would like to see the two hands played further apart so you can see all the cards of both hands, even if the player takes five cards per hand.
4. When splitting two cards and building two new hands..... if the player wins one hand and losses the other, he gets all his money that he bet back.
5. Rather than having red text the appears on the game and
moves from left to right indicating whether the player is a loser, winner or tie... How about placing the red text in two places,
under the first and last circle on the table. It can blink a couple times and then disappear. This should be easier for the player to see and they do not have to chase it across the screen to see whether they won or lost.
6. When doubling down, a person can have an ace and any card and still double down.
7. Center game in the middle of the page horizontally.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Flash 5 or 6