We have been looking for someone for months now and are getting pretty sick and tired of looking. We need someone with GREAT coding skills in BOTH ASP and PHP. Java is a plus. As you will see blow, we are willing to pay 1000$ per month (in the first test period - this will go up if you are what we are looking for) so we are looking for the best. If you don't have the experience or the skill, please do not waste our time because if we find that you are not good enough, you won't get a 10 rating... We need a full coder or a company that can do work for us. This means that each day you will be here and you will have a to-do list. Please, no more people that already work full time jobs, people that have other stuff to do or lots of projects to manage because again it is a waste of time for us and you will get a bad rating. At the end of the day the to-do list should be done. Usually this will require 3-4-5 hrs per day. You might have days when you do not need to do nothing, you might have days with 8 hrs of work. It depends... For the first period of time, you will be paid with 5$ per hour. This is a good starting wage and it the equivalent of a monthly wage of 1000$. This project includes 40hrs of work (200$). The hourly rates can go to 10$ per hour within 2-3 months so up to 2000$/month. One more time, we lost LOTS of time with people that can't work full time, that can't do the jobs or that simply have a bad attitude. Don't make us loose our time because in the end, you will get a bad rating that might damage your RAC account. If you are doing well on 50$ projects, keep on doing those and don't bid on this one.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
**BIDDING on this project means that you agree with the following EXTRA terms :**
1. Monday through Friday you will be online and you will talk with us.
2. IF you won't be there one day and you have a good escuse (you were sick, you had a wedding) then it is ok as long as we know with a couple of hours before.
3. IF by any chance you are not there 2 days in the same week, you will be paid 50% of the money we owed you that week.
4. If this happens on the 2nd week you won't be paid at all that week.
PHP, ASP MYSQL, MSSQL