Scenario: Country Farms Gift Store is a cottage shop selling gift items from the American heartland. You have been hired to develop an e-commerce web application capable of fulfilling customer orders for their gift products over the Internet.
Begin the web application by creating an HTML homepage with 3 hyperlinks to 3 different ASP.NET web pages. You may choose to organize your online store into different categories, such as special occasion gifts, food items, and crafts. VB.NET will be used as the programming language for the project.
All 3 ASP.NET web pages should:
· Terminate in the correct file extension
· Include a Page directive
· Utilize the [url removed, login to view] method in the Page_Load event
· Correctly display text in a web browser using the
HTML tags to render the name of the online store. Likewise, display subheader text with the
tags just beneath the main header with the shopping category for each ASP.NET web page.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).