I need to have a high performance ad server written in ASP.NET using C# and MS Sql Server. Comparable products include: PHPAdsNew, AdJuggler, BanMan5, etc.
1) Manage banners of any size with easy addition of IAB standard sizes.
2) Support Local banners, 3rd party HTML, Flash ads (using MFAA ClickTAG), and redirect banners
3) Delivery by Zone, keywords, or banner id. The model is: Publishers have ad zones. Ad Zones can run campaigns or banners. Campaigns and banners are owned by an Advertiser.
3A) A Campaign is a specific order by an advertiser for a specific number of impressions and can have a defined date range, # of impressions, # of clicks, etc.
4) Cache busting
5) GeoTarget based on IP (using the MaxMind Country IP product).
6) Allow multiple cap types for a banner:
6A) # per 24 hours
6B) Freq Cap
7) Weighting so some banners get more impressions than others which needs to take into account GeoTargeting.
8) Cache display information for delayed database updates (to minimize load)
9) Display 1 million banner impressions per hour on a single CPU p4 3ghz with 1 gig of RAM
10) Support multiple webservers doing ads with a single database server
11) Stats that allow per banner, per campaign, per zone, per publisher, and per advertiser data.
12) Plus other features generally found in an ad server product such as publisher & advertiser logins to view their ads, etc.
Do not make a bid unless you have EXTENSIVE experience in doing ad servers.... and dont simply do the AdRotator component.
We will want to see an ad server product you have done in the past or worked on before we will accept your bid, so be sure to include a URL or demo where we can see something.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).