Looking for a ASP.NET / AJAX Web developer who is able to develop a multilingual "Holiday Exchange" Website using the latest Web 2.0 techniques, including MS2005 database, Development should be done using VS2008 for easy synchronization with my own development environment.
Required features (beside others)
- Free and Traveler / Hotel only section
- Multi lingual ability and localization, initial language will be English / German
- Newsletter option (register for news letter / sending newsletter
- display random Testimonials, Video trailer, Images
- Auto mailer based on different requirements
- different Membership levels / discounts / pricing
- Affiliate option / system
- Advertising Section (Google Adwords and / or Banner)
- Integration of Paypal, 2checkout and / or Click and Buy
- Control panel with Admin login for full Website administration with different roles / access levels
- Forum integration (not sure yet)
- Hotel pages with description, pictures, rating, prices, room types, promotions and anything what is required
- Ability to rate hotels, post own pictures, videos, comments
- post timeshare weeks / exchange weeks / book regular
- Site search engine
- Ability to see the hotel on Google Earth / Maps inside the webpage
more details upon request in combination with the ideas of the Coder.
Guide line / Sample Website:
Project should be similar to [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] with more features. Layout must be absolutely professional.
Website must be developed in a very professional way with a clean, eye catching layout. I require a very professional Coder which is able to communicate on a regular basis and you should follow guide / time lines. The Coder should be creative, skilled and also able to come up with own ideas on how to make this project even better. As for the graphics (Banner, Photoshop) you should send them to me and I will write down the required text in German. If you are the right person (also price wise) and deliver a very professional result I will have plenty of work for you.
When you bid, please let me know how long you need to finish the project.
You should be able to start working on the Project as soon as possible and I require a time line when each stage / the project will be finish.
Please ask me any questions you may have, especially if some details are not clear. It's difficult to describe all requirements here at this time, but I would happily discuss them with you in a personal communication.
I do not respond to your message if you send me only your company profile and portfolio, since I can either find those information's on the internet or request them from you.
I require from you a bid, based on the details above and I require a time frame how long you need to develop the solution, based on the conditions above. If your offer sounds interesting to me, I will contact you for further, detailed discussions.
No bid & no time frame = no response from my site.
Furthermore, once the job has been completed you are required to provide me with the full uncompiled source code, full copyright on all parts related to this project and all source files, like photoshop, fla files, sql files and so on. Last but not least, you cannot use any kind of reference in regards to this project on your website, in your portfolio and any other advertising.
This applies to all of my bid requests on this website.**