You will be bidding for a **10 hour block of time**, in that time frame we expect that the majority of bugs can be fixed, although if they can’t we will retain you for another 10 hours, etc.. You will be working on their server with the live files. After the major issues and bugs are fixed they have a huge list of additions so doing a quality job will insure that you get the rest of the work. Probably on a very permanent basis.
Basically it is an employee scheduling application which imports information from their time and billing software, but it has bugs, inconsistent object displays, and needs some polishing. Attached is the software manual and the list of changes/bugs that we need fixed. NOTE: The manual is available on request.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
**Some Recent Bugs that may or may not be on the attached bug list that need to be fixed.**
1.) When scheduling and someone assigns a job into Any, it is supposed to allow the scheduler to pull up everyone who is qualified for the job. However, about 50 - 60% of the time, it is only pulling up on person. This makes the scheduler have to manually pull up several people on the scheduler and basically, she is having to randomly choose people and may not actually be pulling up the first available person. I'm sure you're going to need clarification on this and the person to call and discuss this with here is Danielle. She'd be happy to go more in depth to help you figure this one out.
2.) The 2nd problem also deals w/ Danielle and scheduling. I'm pretty sure this is in the list of bugs we mentioned earlier so there will be more clarification on this point in there. When scheduling jobs that have many task lines, several of them are disappearing when being scheduled and the whole job is ending back up in unscheduled. This is forcing the scheduler to have to schedule some jobs 2 -3 times. (That's got to be quite fustrating for them!!) Danielle again is a good person to call for that when you need help.
3.) The 3rd priority is the deletion of tasks. I'm not sure that this is on your list from before, but again, it should be. Meetings and and other tasks are being deleted from peoples calendars. Hence, the e-mails from Angie stating which ones are gone off of her schedule. You can call me when you're ready to work on that one if you have any questions.
**This application is live so several things need to happen:**
1) As you fix or change an item you MUST document it and send a status report within 2 hours of the change, Communication is key for this project so if you have connectivity problems or live in tim buc too and can hardly ever be reached please don’t bid. All bidders must give me their telephone information so they can be reached 24/7.
2) You need to be sure of your work, coders that are just learning in the technologies mentioned should not apply.
3) At no point should you mark your work with your company name or name, comments should use our name Tometa
4) As you learn the application make suggestions to me!!! We will get the work which will mean more money for you
Windows 2k, Apache Tomcat 4.1, JSP