Make an iPhone App to use geolocation to interact data with website using ASP and MS Access database.
Overview of App:
1. Select option (list of businesses from my website) based on geolocation (coordinates from iphone). Pull business listing data from my website database (MS Access): street number, street, city, state, zipcode. Match address with geolocation (within 1 mile distance). If not found, allow user to type business name, address info, and submit as new data entry to my website.
2. Ask user for email address. User types email, and data sent back to website.
3. Select "Start" timer. App needs to send data back to my website
4. Every 5 minutes, require user to press "Waiting" or "Stop". Show picture of a heart beat for the counter (basic animation ok).
5. Allow option to take picture and attach this picture with the data sent back to website.
6. If Waiting, then loop again and offer option in next 5 minutes. If Stop, then send data back to website (email address, start time, end time, and pictures)
7. If user does not press "Waiting", beep sound and vibrate on iPhone. After 10 minutes, then send data back to website with INVALID end time.
8. iPhone input data will be stored into website database.
Key Point: Website is built using ASP with MS Access database. iPhone App must use MS Access database, and easy to change to MySQL later. I am planning to convert my website to MySQL later, but I need the iPhone App to work now. Allow fucntionality to change from MS Access to MySQL.
Code: Developer will need to create iPhone App and any related web service to interact with my existing ASP website (using MS Access database). Web server located on shared hosting environment. Instructions need to be provided for installation and ensuring application works.
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
2) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
3) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Employer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Worker in ready-to-run condition in the Employer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the employer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this project.
Web Server: IIS on Windows 2000 Website Code: ASP Database: MS Access