I need a very basic image editor for surfers to edit image online and email me the end result. It would be very similar to windows mspaint, but not as much power. I prefer html, java script, applets or anything that I can edit easily without purchasing additional software.
I will consider a small download where the electronically challenged surfer can easily use the program by selecting icons as commands. The end result I would like to see is the appearance of a very generic CAD program. It must be user friendly for children or adults.
1. What the surfer should be able to do is select a floor plan (only 2d black & white needed) from a pulldown menu or load from thumbnail selections.
2. The floor plan should open in an image editing pallette. This would be a basic floor plan of a home that may show walls, doors window and steps.
3. The surfer can then select a stamp or predefined objects such as windows, door, steps and fixtures. I need the ability to add these stamp or images to the program at will without any assistance. I will provide all the images at a standard scale. Placing the stamps or images should snap in increments suitable for measuring.
4. Tools the surfer should have to modify the plans shall be as follows:
a. line command - draw up to 3 line weights (thin, medium and thick) and 2 linetypes (hidden and solid line) (default would be a solid medium line).
b. stamp command - icons with image of the stamp (this can be drag and drop image from a tray of many images)
c. text command - easy to use text placement, a couple fonts are ok, but not critical.
d. curve or arc command - 3 point command, 1st point, midpoint then endpoint
e. delete or erase - easy to use for rubbing out mistake
f. arrow or dimension command - 2 point distance
g. ortho and freehand setting - allow angled increments for placing or drawing lines
5. The surfer can then save and send image by email with a description or comment area. This area can be at the emailing stage or below the pallette.
please contact me for any additional questions or ideas.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
4) No commercial or personal links to the program's site. Permission for personal use run from my server only would be acceptable. The intent is form me to grant permission of its use.
should run on all windows platforms and browsers if possible ...
i will consider what is best for cost effectiveness