Need a **meta search engine for job listings** that acts like a **HotBot for jobs (see [url removed, login to view], a general meta search engine),** so that people looking to find jobs can enter keywords and phrases and search.
The search function will search a list of job sites and other sites that we specify (a meta search) and return ranked results, separated by which site they came from. So results will be grouped according to source, with links to those job openings. The results pages must also insert any advertisements (text ads or banner ads, whichever we choose from the Admin) above the results and below the results.
We require daily interaction with programmers via Instant Messenger and email, that shows progress, problems or questions on site development.
We require a web-based ADMIN toolset to manage the site so we can edit, change, delete, change text, graphics, headers, footers, sites searched, manage advertisements and more.
All pages must be according to a consistent style sheet of font and size, look and feel that we specify.
We require that our code have easily understood COMMENTS that describe each function and section.
The meta search must be extremely fast, so that search results are quick and within the time range that a HotBot search would take.
The site must be built to allow us to insert third-party and our own text-based word and banner advertisements on any of the site pages, including search result pages.
The results pages must show information that a searcher using HotBot would see including what term(s) were searched on, how long the search took, how many results matched, the results with links, and other items we will specify.
Other specifications will be shared with winning bidder. We consider good bonuses for excellent work done efficiently.
This job is between small and medium in our opinion.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
4) Complete "how to guide" tutorial in written format on how to update and maintain the site using the ADMIN.
5) 2 months of post completion support for any problems with the site (we can award a bonus for this if we like the work).
[url removed, login to view] (ASPX) with MS SQL, [url removed, login to view] and other Windows-platform solutions for browsers 4.0 and later. MUST BE [url removed, login to view] (ASPX) since that is our host. You must provide live website examples of work done in [url removed, login to view] before your bid will be considered.
ASPX has many built in components and features that should be used to build the site as a Web Service according to Microsoft [url removed, login to view] definition of the term Web Services. That will allow the site to be more dynamic and make the site more component built for other future planned features.
We are looking for quality work at affordable price. Must be completed within timeframe specified.