I am looking for bids to develop a job posting web site. I want this to be developed using [url removed, login to view] and MS SQL. (changed my preference from J2EE/Struts/JBoss to [url removed, login to view] lately!) I am now done with the screen shots and the requirements for the project. I intend to implement this functionality in multiple phases. The first phase scope is the following: 0. Prepare a good logo for the company. 1. User ability to search/view jobs 2. User ability to post resumes. 3. Customer registration and login (+forgot password). 4. Customer ability to post jobs. 5. Job purging or inactivation processes. 6. Administration screens (for inactivating customers, removing job ads pre-maturely etc) I intend to keep the site simple yet functional. I do not want to have unnecessary graphics to make the site look busy. Form should follow function. What I am really looking for is a long term association with a company or group of individuals who can deliver excellent quality not only for the current phase and also during the subsequent phases at reasonable price. I will also be needing support after development in terms of deployment, monitoring, bug fixes and enhancements. Keeping in mind the next phases, previous experience implementing a payment gateway system is a plus.
1) Complete and fully-functional working and deployable program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code/images/documentation of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
4) The architectural diagrams? and data model for the application.
5) Data schema setup scripts. (DDL scripts)
OS: Windows Servers. Database: MS SQL. Language: [url removed, login to view] Browsers: IE 6.* and above, Netscape 7.1