Looking for an application in ASP or ASP.NET and MS SQL that will has similar functionalities as Microsoft Project but not so complex. The application needs to allow the scheduling of resources for capacity planning with the use of an interactive Gantt chart that i may be able to drag and drop and resize as i please with dependancies to other tasks and resources. You may use Java applet for the Gantt interactivity, but would prefer to stay in ASP or ASP.NET. The application should give me the ability to tie into existing ASP/SQL application.
The following functionalities are needed in the applicaiton:
1) resources must have a time sheet so that when scheduling a task to the resource it calculates properly when that resource can perform the task. For example, task 1 has a duration of 48 hours and resource 1 has a time sheet stating that it can perform for 8 hours a day from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday-Friday then Task 1 should take 1 week to finish not 2 days.
2) task should have the ability to have dependencies. Task 2 can't start until task 1 is finished. The Gantt Chart should have a graphical representation of dependencies.
3) Gantt chart must be interactive, i should be able to move or resize a task bar and by doing so the database should update. When moving or resizing a Task Bar all dependencies should move with it.
4) I must be able to assign tasks with date and time. When zooming in the Gantt chart I should be able to see hours.
5) I should be able to see percentage of completion inside the task bar graphic.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Application must be 3-tier, ASP/ASP.net front end, VB/VB.net COM middle tier and SQL 2000 as last tier.
3) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
4) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
.NET, Classic ASP, SQL on MS Windows