I have an click tracking module programmed in ASP that I use to track the traffic that is referred to me by advertisers I am paying to have a banner on their page. I track about 6 websites right now.
the problem is, is that this ASP script does not seem to recognize re-directed clicks. So if I redirect the traffic from a domain to another site, it does not pick this up. I have seen affiliate software do this so I know its possible. I just need the code adjusted so that it works. The script generates the code automatically for each advertiser so all I currently have to do is give it to the advertiser or use this tracking URL in the redirect.
I track a click when the traffic goes to 3 specific pages on each site. the other pages I don't worry about. So the adjustment may be to 3pages X 6 sites = 18 adjustments. .....but they should be almost identical adjustments to each.
I have one site that is in [url removed, login to view] so it must work for this one first.
1) Fix [url removed, login to view] site so that clicks are recorded on 3 pages on the site including redirect clicks
2) Fix other sites in the network so that redirect clicks are also recorded.
ONLY EXPERIENCED ASP PROGRAMMER PLEASE. This system houses all of my links so the network cannot be offline at any point.
ONLY BID IF YOU ARE AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY AND CAN FINISH IN 4 DAYS TIME.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
[url removed, login to view]