My bid is two-fold in process.
1. I need a coder to build a medical based program that could be installed and autommatically run off a usb disk drive. The program itself and content I want is not that difficult, more tedious in nature. I would like this software to be able to upload as well as download information from our website, as well as be able to update itself. The information being uploaded and downloaded would be medical information and other related things. The software should also include a 'medical' search feature, flash tutorial, and be database driven to store the encrypted information web based.
The functionalities of the software on the usb would be:
a. Autorun from disk insertion
b. Autoupdate in the background the latest upgrades and information (eg. software, rss feeds, articles, etc)
c. To be able to upload (push button) to our web site (blog, history, contributions, etc)
d. To have the ability to download and play video in the usb drive.
2. I need a coder to build a website that will interface with the software and be secured with a minimum of 128 bit encryption. The website will be password protected and have the ability to search within the site relevant medical information (articles, blogs, rss feeds, support groups, etc).
The website will be the expanded version of the usb disk software. Both should be in English and Spanish languages.
This is the basic information that I will provide. The coder selected will have to sign a NDA and will be given detailed content information and interration desired.
This request represents the basic knowledge you need to offer a reasonably estimated bid. If additional money is required after full disclosure, this can be easily and quickly negotiated.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
At the coders discretion