We would like to develop the presentation layer of a Mobile Contact Manager. The Contact Manager should be able to do the following functions:
1. View all contacts or filtered contacts
2. Search contacts
3. View detail of any contact
4. Add/Modify a contact
5. Delete a contact
6. Add/edit appointments, tasks, notes, issues, emails for a contact
7. View history of the contact edits
We are looking for someone who can help out in future projects as well.
Please provide the following information with your quote:
1. How many asp.net 2.0 projects (and mobile asp.net 2.0) you have done previously? Note: Not having experience on asp.net mobile technology is not a disqualification if the developer can provide evidence that they can pick-up nuances of new technology quickly.
3. Have you written any unit testing code in [url removed, login to view] 2005 before?
4. Number of people who work in your team? How many people work on .net technology?
5. Are you a registered entity? if so, what is the name of the company.
6. What would be the additional price increase if there are 20% more screens.
7. Is there a backup plan if a developer gets busy in another project in the middle of executing our project (or leaves the company)? We have a steep deadline for this project.
*** Please see the attached document for the detail requirements ***
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
asp.net 2.0 mobile controls
visual [url removed, login to view] 2005 unit testing scripts