Currently, when someone goes to the download page on [[url removed, login to view]], they can register and download stuff immediately. I would like to change this in the following way.
1. bring them to a login page that is branded like the site
2. this page has to sections, login or new user (button)
3. if the user clicks new user, we bring them to a page in which we gather some data
- email (with confirm)
- password (with confirm)
- product interested in
- intended use
4. this data is sent to a webservice (supplied)
5. brings them to a "thanks for registering page"
I think this page can best be done by replacing the login page of the application that we are using (I will supply you the code for this when your bid is accepted). This is a normal asp.net application.
The winning bidder must have both html/graphics ability plus light coding ability. If you sucessfully do this project, there are a number of other similar "branding" projects that are needed.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).