Looking for programmers who have worked with shopping carts of the shelf.
I have purchased an e-commerce template but would like some make some changes which the template does not provide. These changes need to be coded.
- We got a coder to make ammendments to the code so that when a payment is made thru paypal the buyer receives a mail with password and username etc.
- Now because this was customised on our own, when are select to use 2Checkout, the process as in paypal does not occur.
- We need an email sent to buy with username and password and etc both in paypal and 2 checkout process
- The admin page does not display stock balance. Meaning stock available and also stock in shopping carts. We need this to be displayed.
- Because the sending of e-mail and username and password is customised, the admin page does not display this, so we have to have this displayed also.
- Users who purhased products and receive a username and password etc have a login page which was also created out of the ecommerce package bought. Upon logging in, now we are only able to see no order made or click here to view your orders etc. We want users to be abe to change password, username. Change information and view stocks.
There are 1 or 2 more small stuff needed to be done will let you know when i select.
I'm on a budget and if you are good with .inc files this should not be a problem for you at all.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).