I need a CRM-style web database that will allow me to easily see what my profits are per-day and over a date range from multiple Clickbank accounts, one [url removed, login to view] account, and several vendor accounts (to compare hard costs vs projected hard costs.)
The current data stream would be:
1. Live API data from all Clickbank accounts (currently 9, but needs to be flexible enough to add as many as we need.)?
2. Live API data from my [url removed, login to view] account (for hard-cost items such as supplements, hard cover books, etc.)
3. Live OR cURL data from [url removed, login to view] (this determines actual costs of shipping internationally vs projected costs, which will be pre-entered into the database.)?
4. Imported data from ABI (including FedEx) imported via nightly FTP to specific location (.csv format) -- again to determine projected vs actual fulfillment and FedEx shipping costs.
5. Live streaming data from Rackspace cloud file usage (if possible.)?
6. Hard cost estimates based on figures given per-day (known salaries of programmer, customer service, etc.)
Clients will be tracked via ID and/or email. Once an order is created an ID is generated. If the client buys an up sell and uses a different email, the ID can be used to track this purchase. But most purchases will be tracked via email.?
Sorting and date-range, including specific searches (like shipping only, etc.)
Profit from reports: ? From fulfillment, from shipping, from products, from up sells, etc.
Hit the site and see real-time profits for the day or date range... this is the overal goal of the CRM.
Real-time Analysis Views
1. Projected Profits (takes estimated profits of hard cost items and includes all refunds.)
2. Actual Profits (figure out how this will work... this assumes that the data collected has matching client data with 'actual' hard costs, shipping, etc.)
**Download full scope of project here:**
[url removed, login to view]
You will need to sign a non-disclosure form and provide at least two recent references for work due to the sensitive nature of this data. Thank you.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Monday Nov 30, 2009 6:56:22 PM:
Complete and detailed project scope URL has been posted; look under description please. Thanks.