I need a script/program/webpage that would do the following:
The main intent is to capture if an affiliate program is undercounting stats and shaving (cutting or not counting all sales). I'm not sure how this would be done but it work along the lines of:
1. The webpage you create would have a login area/password protected area for the user to login or create an account that would store all the detailed data for the user to see. (The webpage should be done really basic but can be customized with templates so I can easily change the design. Even though it's basic I want the stats as detailed as possible. They would then be able to login to create a code (a code that can be universally used so that no matter the OS/browser they will be able to be tracked) that they could attach to a standard HTML page to log all the action that goes on. This would work by possibly setting a cookie or something to each user that arrives on the webpage and stores just exactly what the user does upon the arrival of the webpage. It has to record everything the user does upon the arrival to the webpage with the code. For example, if the user clicks upon any banners or links and/or if they just close the page without doing anything, it's stored. Once arriving through to the website it should be able to capture their ip address, the referring links, all the links they click on past the banner until they finally arrive somewhere that is not linked to the website of the person that is using the code. It should give a summary of hits to the main page (unique and raw) and should be as detailed and accurate as possible. If it could go as far as to recording a user submitting information in a form (not the actual information they are submitting) but that they are filling out a form and hitting the "submit" button, I would like this as well. Timestamps and dates would be good too.
2. All data is available by logging into their account at the website. They should be able to track multiple websites with different codes. So the ability to add a marker in the code would be great. It has to be as user friendly as possible and easy enough for a newbie create an account and track.
3. They would then compare all this data to the data in their accounts for certain affiliate programs (on their own). It's basically a stats tracking service with highly detailed stats.
Any suggestions and ideas are welcome!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
All current web browsers