PLEASE only bid if you are very sure you can pull this off. This is not an easy project. Performance has to be reasonable.
Our company has a POINT OF SALE system. We are looking for a person that dominates the integration with Microsoft Great Plains.
**Basically we need:
** - An application that reads the information generated by our POS from DBF files.
- That then the app communicates with Microsoft Great Plains and record in its databases the information generated by our software.
The product should be created in VB.NET platform.
**Conditions to bid:
** - Do not posts standard bids or posts.
- You should provide with your bid, concrete examples of your work and to demonstrate that you know Microsoft Great Plains.
You should REMEMBER: Only for professional people. If you don't fulfill the requirements, please don't Bid.**
** - We will give an extra bonus for the quality of the work.
- We will give you the opportunity to continue working with us in other projects.
**Below Terms are a *MUST*, do not waste our time and yours if you do not agree to any of the below Terms:**
1) The project should be in .NET platform.
2) The programmer will be responsible for future upgrades and debugging and fixing errors. After hearing from you people I think minimum 3 moths free support and upgrades (minor -if need be.), instead of the 6 I had required would be fair. Let me be clear we will provide a bonus will be given on a job well done!! After 3 months we can negotiate a fair price for further support and upgrades.
3) Bugs and errors *MUST* be fixed within 12 hours of error being found.
4) Must provide 24x7 support with max reply time of 12 hours
5) If you do not plan to provide the source codes all right and ownership, along with full documentation / help files etc. etc, etc, please don't waste your time and ours by putting in a bid.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done. 2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request. 3) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.