PLEASE only bid if you are very sure you can pull this off. This is not an easy project. Performance has to be reasonable.
Our company has a ERP system and we are looking for a person that dominates the integration our System with MS Project.
Basically we need:
** - An application that reads the information from Website database and generated to the MS Project file (run
- An Web application can read simple msproject file and generated the worktime on Web Browser.
The product should be created in VB.NET and ASP.NET platform.
**Conditions to bid:
** - You should provide with your bid, concrete examples of your work and to demonstrate that you know about Microsoft Project.
You should REMEMBER: Only for professional people. If you don't fulfill the requirements, please don't Bid.**
** - We will give an extra bonus for the quality of the work.
- We will give you the opportunity to continue working with us in other projects.
**Below Terms are a *MUST*, do not waste our time and yours if you do not agree to any of the below Terms:**
1) The project should be in .NET platform.
2) The programmer will be responsible for future upgrades and debugging and fixing errors. After hearing from you people I think minimum 3 moths free support and upgrades (minor -if need be.), instead of the 6 I had required would be fair. Let me be clear we will provide a bonus will be given on a job well done!! After 3 months we can negotiate a fair price for further support and upgrades.
3) Bugs and errors *MUST* be fixed within 12 hours of error being found.
4) Must provide 24x7 support with max reply time of 12 hours.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).