VB.NET Setup Class.
Please only place a bid if you have worked with ADSI and account impersonation in .NET or you are completely confident that you understand the key aspects required to make this project work correctly.
1. Create a new windows user account.
2. Create a virtual Directory in IIS and copy template site files to directory.
3. Set folder permissions.
4. configure FTP access for the virtual Directory using the new account
5. Create a new SQL database and execute a SQL script to populate the database with default tables, Stored Procedures and Data. (Script will be provided.)
6. All of the above should be configurable via a configuration file.
7. No user interface required. Just the Class file needed.
8. Must run under the ASP.NET worker process and impersonate the proper user credentials to perform above tasks.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Windows 2000, XP, 2003