Design and implement the agent roster feature which lists agents and their pertinent information for a real estate company. The critical requirements are that:
1. Existing Agent roster web pages need to be redesigned so they are
easier for people to use and blend with the other web site pages.
2. Agent roster admin pages must be designed and implemented so that
agents are able to update and manage their personal data without support
from an admin.
3. An agent roster admin should be able to update an agent's data on
4. Any investment in the agent roster should not preclude the use of MRIS
backend features or make it otherwise difficult to integrate with.
Linking agents with properties is extremely important (e.g. click a button
next to a house and send a page to the agent immediately). Linking to the
MRIS is not in scope, but it should be considered and planned for so that
this linkage can happen in the future.
The main tasks would be:
1. Design a schema for storing the data
2. Pull the data out of advantage access, clean it up, reformat it, and insert it into the database
3. Code the web front end pages (mockups will be provided)
4. Integrate the web pages with the backend
5. Test, Test, Test
Everything must be in ASP/.NET and bidders who understand the MRIS system and how to integrate with it are preferred.
We would set up a development server which is accessible from the Internet. All told, it should we a web front end to a database with about 3 user pages and 2 admin pages.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Compatible with IE and Netscape