We need a productive C# .NET developer for relatively simple research and prototype work. The developer should be adept/good at finding .NET related articles/information/code from sites such as Microsoft MSDN etc. and should be able to deliver small sample/working [url removed, login to view] projects/applications.
The developer should be available part time for the next 4 to 6 weeks. Most of the work will be sent on a weekly basis. The developer should have a firm grasp of .NET fundamentals but need NOT be an advanced developer. Most of the work should be routine but requires [url removed, login to view] and C# experience. Fresh out of college developers who are looking for building basic .NET experience may also apply.
Plan on being available for 25 to 30 hours distributed over the next 4 to 6 weeks. That translates to around $5/hr.
Examples of work (around 15 tasks, 2 of which are mentioned below):
1) Send 4 links (Google) to articles that contain sample code on .NET remoting events
2) Send a small working sample of a Windows application that updates the SQL Server database based on radio button selection
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Visual Studio .NET