The ASP .NET Form Editor will allow the user to build .NET Web Forms for searching, updating, inserting and deleting data from a database table. The Editor will give the administrator the ability to select a table (from a drop down), select a style sheet (the name of a .css from a drop down) and drag and drop controls onto the form, arranging them as desired. The finished form, or the definition, must be saved into a MS SQLServer 2000 database and when called, must create an .ascx user control.
The controls available to drag and drop onto the form will include labels, textboxes, dropdown boxes, radio button groups, checkboxes, r.a.d. editors, dates (with a calendar control to auto populate), form separators, buttons and list boxes. For each control (or radio button group) added, the user will have the ability to select the table field that it will correspond to, whether input is required into that field, what the error message will be if input is not entered and whether the field is read only.
Please see the attached document for more details.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
* ASP.NET Web Forms with VB.NET Code behind
* No in-line SQL, all Stored Procedures
* Microsoft SQL Server 2000
* Form creators will be using Internet Explorer 5.0 and higher
* Form users will be using Netscape 4.7 and higher or Internet Explorer 5.0 and higher
* Rendered forms must be user controls (.ascx)
* Form Type “Edit?? must be able to accept an optional query parameter supplied from another form (via. hyperlink click) and pre fill all fields.