I need a .NET coder to evaluate at least 5 .NET commercial licensing applications, write up the review in Microsoft Word with screenshots (about 3 pages each) along with their pros and cons and recommend one to purchase based on the following requirements:
1) The licensing application must allow licensing of the following: .NET EXE, web custom components(DLL), and windows custom components (DLL). **
2) The licensing application must provide the ability to graphically pick the exe or dll to protect.
3) The licensing application must allow you to graphically define the demo period for evaulation. It should allow you to choose the number of days of the demo or the number of executions. Any additional options are a positive.
4) The licensing application should allow the licensing to be based on a registration key. It should support generating and tracking those keys. Some commercial versions support only licensing files. This should be evaluated as well and should include any pros and cons.
5) The licensing application should allow the licensing to verify against a central server. The application should come with a server application and web service that enables this integration.
6) The system should allow integration to accept payments and auto generate the registration keys and send to the user.
7) The licensing software should easily protect the DLL or EXE from decompilation and tampering.
Please identify the 5 or more companies that are being reviewed prior to doing the review. (I've picked some suggestions out)
My budget for this is about $50 plus maybe a bonus and chance of future work. Would prefer to see samples and/or seller guarantee deposit.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).