1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
**Project Time Frame and Deliverables**
1: End of 5th day coder will deliver all code and pages completed in accordance with the project specifications supplied to the coder.
2: We will have up to 4 days to complete User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
3. After UAT is completed and any corrections, fixes and omissions delivered to coder, the coder will have two additional days to implement and deliver.
**Payments and Performance Bonus**
1. Total Agreed Compensation (TAC) will be defined as the winning bid.
2. If coder delivers all completed code and pages after the 5th day, the coder will receive 50% of the TAC.
3. If coder meets all of the timelines and deliverables for items 1-3 under the Heading “Project Time Frame and Deliverables??
a. Coder will receive the final 50% of the TAC.
b. Coder will receive a performance bonus of 20% of TAC
**Penalties For Non-Compliance With Time Lines and Deliverables.**
1. If coder fails to deliver all competed code and pages at the end of the 5th day, the 20% performance bonus will be forfeited.
2. If coder fails to deliver corrected bug fixes and omissions within the two day time frame after UAT;
a. The coders 20% performance bonus will be forfeited.
b. 25% of the TAC will be forfeited.
c. If coder fails to deliver bug fixes and omissions within an acceptable time frame after the two day time frame, then coder will forfeit the 20% performance bonus and the final 50% of the TAC.
ASP pages running on IIS, Microsoft access and MS SQL databses, Some medium complexity SQL coding. PDF toolkit familiarity. Please read detialed design document prior to bidding.