Based on [url removed, login to view] :
· This is the main job. Develop a plugin which allows a user to enter any domain name registered under our TLDs and to reach a web site.
Example: User registers a domain name like ‘laptop’ under the .test TLD
Configures the parameters to be redirected to a dns or to a different URL like : <[url removed, login to view]>
Downloads the plugin and installs it on his computer.
So that any user who downloaded and installed the plugin and accessing ‘[url removed, login to view]’ is to be redirected to the specified url.
You may take a look at [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view]
· Install + uninstall program.
Users have the choice to install and remove the plugin
The plug-in can be used under Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP Home, or Windows XP Pro.
Installation requires Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher and/or Netscape
Navigator/Communicator v4.7 or higher.
Idem for Mac browser + linux
· Auto-update function
Plug-in reach once every week of month any updates coming from our server, so that when necessary reinstall the new plugin
· When installed, doesn't interfere with [url removed, login to view]'s plugin and normal TLDs(.com .net ...)
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Windows 95, 98, 2000, XP...
IE serie, netscape serie, Linux, Mac...