I have the CMS tool Immediacy 6 which I use for the main company website. I require a new site for one of my subsidiaries that will sit inside Immediacy.
ONLY BID FOR THIS WORK IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE OF IMMEDIACY CMS.
I have the CMS tool Immediacy 6 which I use for the main company website. I require a new site for one of my subsidiaries that will sit inside Immediacy. Please only bid for this work if you have experience of Immediacy.
The site will
* use the look and feel of <[url removed, login to view]> but with my logo
* the main menu will look like the Bupa main menu, eg <[url removed, login to view]> (home | Heath & live cover | ...etc), but with the same menu options found on the top menu of <[url removed, login to view]>. The drop down menu options found on the top menu of <[url removed, login to view]> will be shown in te left hand menu. When there is no left hand menu, eg, home page, make the avaliable text space bigger keeping the right hand options in place.
* The right hand information will look like on the right of the Bupa pages, [e]g, contact us, and will be the same on every page. I require the ability to add more options, setting a title, short body text, link to, and start colour (which will always fade to white).
* I would like to be able to be able to add a strip of images above the main menu like on <[url removed, login to view]>
* The tabbed menu "Individuals | Business | Intermediaries | Healthcare providers" is not needed.
* There is no need for a country selection nor a log in section. Instead the breadcrumb can be placed here. Search is needed and should use the immediacy search.
* The copyright text will show the current year.
There are two phases to this job. The first is to produce patterns for how the controls will look and wire frames containing the controls so that the site can be visualised. Should also allow for two days rework at this time. You will be paid 25% of the fee on completion of this stage.
Stage2 is to build the Immediacy templates using standard immediacy controls. You will then help us set up this site in Immediacy. We will use the same instance of Immediacy that we currently use, so your templates must not interfere with the existing site & site templates. Once this is set up and tested the remainder of the fee is payable.
Please provide reference sites and a summary of Immediacy experience. Microsoft coding and naming standards must be followed. Your code must be commented and will be reviewed for standards, good practice design and commenting as part of the project acceptance.