The online store front will open up to a front page with product categories (with the first x products in the category listed). See [url removed, login to view] (this sample site only gives an idea of layout - the style is a bit too cluttered, not clean enough). Clicking on a product category will take me to a page with the product category and list of products in the category - products shown as thumbprint image, description, cost etc. Users will be able to browse all product categories without signing on (though must be able to gather stats on user views on all pages). Users will be able to create a shopping list (a user is required to register via https to create a shopping list - minimum registration=email address and user entered password). The shopping list is saved in the db. A shopping list may be submitted as an order - a user may have several orders. To submit an order a user's full registration is rqd. Payment will include PayPal (familiarity with PayPal Instant Payment Notification is essential - i.e. set up a listening server for PayPal notifications and update the db - see [url removed, login to view]) and a user entered payment page for cash payments. Users will be able to view payments in their account - via https.
The administration/order fulfilment site will allow the viewing and mgmnt or orders submitted - accessible only to admin users. With functionality to change the status of orders, view and approve payments; add orders to shipments, change the status of shipments and track shipments.
Included in the zip attachment is a layout and functional flow of the storefront (PS) and the administration site (PSAdmin) in both Visio and PDF format; there is also a mockup db structure in Access.
All bidders should pls review all documents carefully. If you have examples of web sites that are similar or that you have developed, pls send details so i can verify we are all on the same page. I will try and find some too. Pls ask as many questions as necessary.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete and clearly documented source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
4) All build scripts or project files used to build the program.
5) All html files used - should be clearly authored, template based and easily editable to incorporate logos and redesign as necessary.
The storefront and administrative web sites will need to run on all 3.0+ versions of Internet Explorer and Netscape.
Site will be hosted on servers running Windws Server 2003 and Red Hat Linux 7.3. TomCat JSP can be available.