I am building an online ordering system for a pizza restaurant. I decided to use a shopping cart built by CandyPress to get started. You can download the frontend for free at [url removed, login to view] and view a demo of both the front and backend. It is written in ASP. I will provide access to the backend administration part and also let potential coders view the current work I have completed.
I need someone who is going to be online (AIM or Yahoo IM) for at least 2 hours a night between 6:00pm and 2:00am Central Standard Time.
I expect updates everyday so I can make sure this project gets done on time.
Deliverables section has the additional functionality I need added to my current app.
1. Need the ability to add toppings to pizzas similar to the way they do it at papajohns.com.
2. Once an item has been added to the shopping cart, the customer must be allowed to "edit" the product. For example, the customer may decide to change their pizza and add pepperoni for example, they shouldn't have to go back and "rebuild" the entire pizza. Currently in CP, you cannot edit the product once it is in the cart.
3. Need the ability to use coupons. For example, a customer needs to be able to use a coupon for $[url removed, login to view] off a large pizza (which shouldn't be too hard) but also things like a specialty pizza for $[url removed, login to view] (but they will need to be able to add/remove toppings which could effect the price). For example, if they had a large all meat pizza for $[url removed, login to view] and they wanted to take off pepperoni and add onions there wouldn't be a charge, but if they just added onions, they would be charged the price of an extra topping for that size of pizza. Here is the current list of coupons: a) 2 Large 1 topping pizzas for $[url removed, login to view], b) 2 Medium 1 topping pizzas for $[url removed, login to view], c) Any Large specialy for $[url removed, login to view], d) $2 off Large Pizza, e) $[url removed, login to view] off medium pizza, f) free small salad with purchase of Medium or g) Large Pizza and Free order of cheese bread with a purchase of a medium or large pizza.
4. Customer should be able to re-order their last 5 orders with just a few clicks.
5. Need the ability to allow customers to choose when they want to pick up their order. By default the order is ready within 20 minutes, unless the store is closed. Sometimes customers place an order at 3:00pm that they want to pick up the next day at 7:00pm. Also, we need to be able to not allow orders to be picked up on certain days, like holidays, etc.
6. This may be similar to the coupon issue, but the customer needs to be able to order a "group" of items at a certain price. For example, a small pizza, salad and a drink for $5.50.
7. Need to incorporate Innoport's email to fax api (programmer's guide is attached). This will accomplish 3 things.
A. The customers order will be faxed to the restaurant.
B. If the fax is not processed in a certain amount of time, the same order will be sent to a different email address (my phone, so I can call the restaurant and tell them the order)..
C. It would be nice to show on the site that the order has been processed (received) by the restaurant, although this is not a necessity.
I would like to be able to manage 1-6 in the administrative section.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).