This bid request if for an online ASP application to help my client track shows for their Entertainment Agency.
The Agency has entertainers/performers who are "sub contractors". The Agency takes all the calls and books the shows for the entertainers. Sometimes the performer will collect cash and owe the Agency for the show, other times the Agency will collect credit card info over the phone and they will owe the performer. At the end of a pay period, they will balance out the books and pay the performer (it will always be the agency paying the performers, never the other way around). For now, only the Agency will use the application (in the future maybe the performer could log in and see their "balance" and list of shows, etc.)
The application should be able to do the following:
After the Agency user logs in:
1. Add new shows
2. Edit pricing
3. Add new entertainers
4. Edit shows (before being marked as paid)
5. Track all cash and credit card payments (just from data entered, no online payments or anything like that)
6. Add new login accounts so if there are two people at the agency, they can both have an account, where the system could track who enters what, etc. (System would keep track of which Agency login account added a new show, and made payments.)
7. Process Pay Days - the system would sweep the database for any shows that the entertainer hasn't been paid for between a set of dates, then the Agency would have the ability to view all the unpaid shows, edit them, print them and finally mark all the shows paid and update the database with the payment information (payment to Entertainer in the form of cash or check).
8. Search/Look up information (shows, entertainers, payments)
Shows by Performer
Shows by day of week
Probably 3 other misc reports.
There are a bunch of rules that go along with all of this that I will supply to the winning bidder.
I'd like for the application to have a professional look/layout, easy to use and have the code well commented.
I've attached a screen shot of the Access database that I started on, just to give you some sort of idea what we are dealing with here. I will supply the winning bidder with the access database just to get them accustom to the idea, the database will not be of much help in designing this app (thats why I'm hiring you).
Thanks in advance,
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
MSAccess or MySQL