I'm planning to build an online Fantasy Soccer game. Basically I'm looking for someone to build this game for me. The coding has to be done in ASP and initially only using MS Access database but must be able to be ported to SQL Server database.
PArt of this project has been done and I'm looking for someone to continue work on it.
All these are already in place: -
1) Sign up page for users to build a team.
2) Interface design for the game.
3) An engine to organize and fix matches between teams
4) A news engine with admin function to input news and happenings for the game.
5) A transfer market engine where players from teams listed there will be bought in an auction style like process.
What I need is basically this: -
1) An engine to manage the Club's financials, assets, transfers of players and staff.
2) An area whereby managers can play small games like a small casino, bar and etc.
I hope to get coders who are familiar with the game of soccer. Send me a message and tell me how you plan to achieve the above and I'll send you some details of the game.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.
This project should be written in ASP using MS Access database but must have the ability to be easily ported to the MS SQL Server database. Will be a game run via the web therefore should be running on IIS on Windows servers. I don't have an online site to work with and was thinking of just giving me the code to test it on my server