I'm looking for a programmer that has already used the Paypal Pro API. I need to get this intergrated in to our site. Currently, we have a link that uses the old Paypal system, which can be found at [url removed, login to view]
Currently, the customer has to log in with thier phone number, then choose how many credits they would like to purchase, then go through the paypal system in order to finalize the purchase. At the end of the purchase, our system gives them a confirmation page with a new License ID & Password so that it can credit thier system. It also sends a confirmation email. This system works ok, but a lot of customers don't have a paypal account and they find it to be a hassle to go through all the screens. Therefore, with the new paypal system we have more control. We want the new system to flow as follows:
1. Enter phone number to log in
2. choose how many credits they want
3. enter credit card information, push submit
4. confirmation page / new license ID & password (this page is linked to our "Solo Lite" licensing system)
5. An email should also be sent to the user for a paid receipt.
Please only bid if you have previous experiance with the new Paypal API. Thanks,
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).