I run a website for teachers that has several PHP worksheet generators already on it. The website is www.toolsforeducators.com. I'd like to add two more worksheet generators to the site, a wordsearch maker and a crossword generator.
**word search generator:** I'd like to allow the users to type in the words they'd like to appear within the wordsearch generator. They should also be able to
1. choose what directions the user will allow for the words, meaning only west to east, north to south, and north-west to south-west or any direction.
2. choose upper case or lower case
3. option for different fonts would be good (Comic Sans, Arial, Times New Roman)
(total grid size 18x14 characters, no wider than 700px, no longer than 1000px with search words menu)
I'd like the user to be able to choose to have the words appear below the wordsearch grid or be able to select images from a drop down menu and have the pictures displayed. Here is a link to wordsearches I made by hand. [url removed, login to view] I'd like to have them look similar to pages 1 and 3.
**crossword maker**: similar to the above, I'd like users to have two options:
1. type the word they want in the puzzle and a hint sentence to be listed below
2. type the word they want in the puzzle and select an image from a drop down menu.
here is a handmade sample of what I am imagining [url removed, login to view]
I have all the images sitting in subdirectories directly on the server (no database)
I look forward to working with you.