What we need to do is get data from sql-server database into VB
From this data that we have in the database, we want to populate a PDF form, using FDF toolkit.
We will generate different forms based on different pieces of data we have in the database, and other logic.
What we need is some one who has experience with PDF and FDF and can write simple programs to do various functions using FDF toolkit. The functions we need are:
1. Open a PDF form programmatically
2. Read data from database fields
3. Populate the pdf forms fields with data from database
4. Save the filled up pdf form with data in a specific folder
5. Save, Close and Exit
6. The final pdf document should be viewable in Acrobat Reader
7. We will need to do this using VB and Sql-Server
8. This should work with VB 6.0, Adobe Acrobat 5.0 and 6.0
9. Upload and demonstrate the software on our server.
10. Test setup will be created and provided.
11. The code should be very well documented, for reuse and
modification at a later time.
12. All of this should happen on the client machine where the application is running and not on the server. No CGI scripting required