I have an asp file that generates a series of popunders (10 over a period of about 30 minutes). That part works fine. What I need are 2 things:
1. I need some sort of cookie mechanism set up so that I can adjust how often the series of popunders are displayed to my visitors. Initially, I want to set it at no more often than once a week. What I mean is that if a visitor visits my site twice in one week, he will only get the series of popunders once. If his second visit is more than a week from his first visit, then the whole series will be shown again. Part of this project is to write out in a very easy to understand manner, how I can adjust whatever you make so that I can add or substract the amount of time between displays of the popunders. This has to work for the 10 popunders. Either all the popunders will be generated or none of them will (depending on the cookie).
2. I have been told that there is a way to make my popunders open up in a less "ugly","dramatic" manner. You can do whatever you need (i.e. change the popunder code) so long as the functionality remains the same and you can address item 1 above.
The file is attached so you can get a better idea of what I'm talking about.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Internet web site within an asp file