I have an IIS Web Site which is designed to record feedback and comments against specific products. Bascially the site or should I say the page is very basic and is boring. I want someone to improve the functionality and make it more attractive to the users by using the web tools available to them. I also would like our company logo and a couple of images included in the site.
The site operates as follows. The user loads the page and selects a style reference number from the list sourced in the database table. The user can then perform several operations :
1. Size Template if they select the size template button the measurement detail for that product is displayed. Ideally I would like the size template to be displayed in its own IE window as shows in the attached files image 1.
2. Add Comments. If the user selects the Add Comments button they must select the shop location first, they can then select there name from the next list box. They can then enter comments in the space and this informaiton is saved back to the database.
3. View Comments. If the user selects this option any comments that have been recorded against the style are displayed from the database. Please see TR166 as an example.
4. Add Feedback. If the user selects this option again they must select there shop location and name and then can select tick boxes againt feedback options that already exist. A New Option button also allow them to add a new option.
[url removed, login to view] view feedback option allows the user to see how many "hits" have been recorded against each feedback option. I.e if the option Poor Quality Fabric had been selected for TR166 twice the statics option would show 2. See TR166
6. The product sketch button should be removed.
7. The print button allows the users to print the comments, feedback options and the size template informaiton but only when valid data exists to print.
The site will run on IIS.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).