On the home site [[url removed, login to view]] has a top menu and vertical with two problems to be worked:
1) The Anti- Virus Avast and Anti - Virus Kaspersky detect viruses on this page, in spite of having no viruses. On the computer that has this anti-virus shows the home screen without the top menu. This program needs to remake this top menu.
2) Make this the top menu with submenus, flaps that open vertically, open on top, on the Supre Pet News magazine that is top of the home page, because these sub-menus are vertical opening wrong, under the revised Supre Pet News.
Check if viruses message appears in the main page and in detail page. If it appears, correct this [url removed, login to view] main page as the detail page should open and show the entire contents of the home page and details should appear in the text and clicking buttons on the side of the details page ( these are 4 buttons
and 2 must be working) in a must up the phone and the other by clicking opens a window for sending email.
* Precise delivery of this work within five days after the date of purchase of the work.
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
2) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
3) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Employer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Worker in ready-to-run condition in the Employer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the employer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this project.
PHP - My SQL