I am a freelancer and sometimes I have a number of projects/tasks going on. It becomes difficult to track each of them in terms of deadline / payment / communication etc.
** -Ability to add customer / Vendor.
-Ability to add project
-Add task against a project.
-Ability to add description / deadline / price against a project/ task.
-Ability to change the status of a project / Task.
-Ability to upload files against a project/task.
-Ability to add comments against a project/task.
-Ability to add team members
-Ability to assign task to a team member
-I need a page where I can view which team member has which task by date. Something like a GanTT chart
-Enter timesheet against a task
-Create Invoice against a task / Project. Invoice will be for internal purpose only. It can be as simple as one line in tabular structure with Invoice date, type of invoice (Invoice to a customer / Invoice to a vendor)
-Track if an Invoice is paid or not.
-One screen to add “to do?? items. I should be able to mark those items complete. If the items are overdue, it should change color or something to show that hey are overdue.
*The home page will have the following sections:*
-One section will show the “to do?? items.
-One section to show which team member has which task by date.
There is no need for any complicated screen design. It can be simple HTML based. But the application must be user friendly.
**Please see attached doument for more detailed specs. Feel free to ask me questions.**
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Saturday Dec 1, 2007 8:16:56 AM:
One important note: I will accept bid from only individual developers. No company please.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Saturday Dec 1, 2007 11:57:41 AM:
I have uploaded the specification document. So requirement spec is not part of the scope anymore. Please adjust your bid accordingly.
ASP.net 2.0, MS SQL Server