We are going to give a new service at <[url removed, login to view]> and we would like you to send (broadcast) message(s) to Information Technology web sites to promote this service. The service is "the fastest and easiest way to create simple or complex organizational charts without having to buy, download and maintain software."
All IT services, IT news groups and or message boards that accept the announcement or news could be our or your target.
We are looking for the individual or individuals that can send the announcements to the URLs, message groups and or message boards.
You need to send me the list of your target along with your bid. The best way to avoid duplicate effort is after I accept the bid I will populate your target at <[url removed, login to view]> So before you send your bid please make sure somebody else has not already announced the target.
The announcement text (template) is located at <[url removed, login to view]> .
If you send the bid you need to give me:
- Your background work related to above
- The rate for the number of 1000 records that you capture if you select option A or the rate for the number of URLs that contain this information. The URL should have minimum 500 records into it.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
IE or Netscape