We are looking to set up a proxy server that will allow 50-100 Chinese users to access the Internet via an American IP address. We currently rent proxy services for this purpose but want to explore the possibility of renting a dedicated hosting server and setting up operations ourselves.
We are looking for an experienced programmer to act as a consultant in setting up the proxy server. The successful bidder will need to consult on the following areas:
- Which hosting service/solution to choose.
- The advantages and limitations of using different options.
- Programming required for a login system for users to access the proxy server.
- Setup costs and requirements.
- Maintenance costs and requirements.
- Other issues that may arise after further discussion.
This consultation will enable us to form a strategy for implementing the new proxy server. Any programming that is deemed necessary will be offered to the consultant and paid for in addition to the initial consultation. We may also be interested in a long-term cooperation for establishing more proxy servers and maintaining those that are established.
Please place your bid for consultation only and specify any relevant experience in this area, citing specific examples if you have any.
Thank you for your time and we hope to hear from you soon.