IN THE NEXT 6 HOURS can you filter the 'cutting-list' output from the form
<http://www.amfg.m6.net/floors+[url removed, login to view]>
[url removed, login to view] are no zero (0) width rows
2. rows with lengths greater than 5850mm
3. all numbers are integer values (no decimal parts)
* Try 12 by 11 + left-hand SUBMIT (no problem)
* Try 45 by 32 + left-hand SUBMIT (cutting list includes some zero widths and lengths > 5850!)
* Try 70 by 35 + left-hand SUBMIT (cutting list includes some lengths > 5850 and poor rounding)
Regards - Paul
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).