I am wanting an application written in ASP/VBScript that will work on Windows 2000 Server.
I want users that enter a web page where they will be able to record their voice (via a microphone connected to their PC).
If possible, I want the user to be able to adjust the volume of their microphone via the same page.
Also I want the user to be able to select a frequency in the audio range where a HIGH-PASS filter is created (all the audio below the selected freq. gets removed) and also to select a frequency for a LOW-PASS filter (all the audio above the selected freq. gets removed).
The user must be able to choose the quality of the recording ([url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view]), the bit-depth (8-bit, 16-bit, 24-bit) and either MONO or STEREO.
I want to be able to set a timelimit on the length of the recording.
The audio file must then have the option to be saved in either MP3 format OR WAV format to the users own hard drive, but giving me (administrator) the ability to choose if it's saved to the webserver.
All code MUST be thoroughly commented.
**Here's an overview of what's mentioned above:**
* Interface written in ASP/VBScript for Windows 2000 Server
* Ability to record audio from the users microphone input on their PC's sound card.
* **If possible**, give the user the ability to see the volume level going through the sound card via a graphic.
* **If possible**, give the user the ability to abjust their microphone volume from the webpage.
* Able to set LOW-PASS and HIGH-PASS filters
* Select the quality of the recording
* Select to record in either MONO or STEREO
* Ability to save file as either MP3 or WAV
* Ability to save to either the Users local computer of the webserver
You can see a screenshot of what I want the functionality to be at <[url removed, login to view]>
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) The project is expected to be to be able to run on Windows 2000 Server, and compatable with users running Internet Explorer 4+ on Windows 95a and above. The project is not expected to operate on any other Operating Systems.
3) If the program is run using incompatable software of hardware, the program MUST downgrade gracefully and be user friendly with error messages.
4) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.
5) All files delivered in ZIP format via email by negotiated date.
* Microsoft Windows 95a and above
* In 4.0+ versions of Internet Explorer and Netscape
In Netscape (Mac, Win), Internet Explorer (MAC), and all other OS's and browsers, if the program does not function, it should present user friendly error messages detailing the problems.