We need to rewrite this site
[url removed, login to view]
that is fully flash to XHTML-CSS. Here is the requirement:
1. Re-Create the whole site (content would be the same)
2. For all the moving parts, use DHTML and CSS to scroll to the next picture. Layout and structure should be easy to edit.
3. For the intro flash, we will scrap those and go directly to HTML
4. Since we're providing HTML and Flash site, you also need to create a nice layout for the entry page and have some kind of cookie that tracks the last selection user made (Flash or HTML), so when they revisit this page they dont need to .
6. Images will use the same image
7. Intro flash on all pages will be discarded for HTML version
8. DHTML needs to work with IE( at least V 6) and Firefox
1. In the listing section, you need to create either ASP, or [url removed, login to view], or PHP that connects to Access database and pull list of listings available.
2. For the main page that has property listing (next - previous button), we need either ASP or [url removed, login to view] page that will connect to Access database.
3. In preferred client section, you need to create the login page, and put the current registration page into the layout (currently it sits on empty layout).
In essence we want the same function plus a little bit more from this site in HTML + CSS format.
Do not bid if :
1. you're not very familiar with DHTML for Cross Browser
2. Not sure can finish this
3. Not familiar with CSS
What we offer:
1. Fast payment upon completion
2. Glowing review upon satisfaction
When submitting your bid please send me your work that uses CSS with it (i only need to see several not a lot).
12 freelancers estão ofertando em média $72 para este trabalho
Dear Client: I can have this project done in less then 5 days. I can start right now. Please PM me more information about this project. Thanks, Dennis. PS: I am from the USA.
HI I am Anshu, I have 7 years if experience in asp,vb,[url removed, login to view],[url removed, login to view] and sql server. I have done many peojects till now. Hope to hear from you soon. Anshu