Remake the following pages currently found at healthquestradioshow.com. We are adopting Expression Web as our current design program. We want pages that are CSS compliant and we want to incorporate ASP to work with MS Access data. All finished projects should be available to us to edit and/or update in Expression Web.
We wish to avoid ActiveX
1. Master Template - that includes header and footer
2. Home Page - Right frame with new interviews should be database driven.
3. Home Page - Create an effect similar to the changing logo area. If this could be created with an array where the count and content are drawn from the array. So that the array can be updated and reordered. The code to display the content would display the variable content.
4. Search for Interview Pages. There are currently four search pages that are basically tables. We need a similar format but populating the pages from an Access database.
5. Create an interview page that can be populated by database content.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
The program will be hosted by "1and1" on Microsoft Servers.
Program will reside on our local computer running XP Pro.
Should be viewable by all browsers that use CSS