we are in need for an ActiveX control that runs on Internet Explorer 5 and above and can be downloaded over the Internet.
The activeX should:
1. Figure out the OS version. If it's not XP (home or Pro), or win2003, it should display an error message that the activeX does not support this application
2. create a remote assistance ticket request with no password and a 1 hour duration time.
3. Change the IP in the ticket to 126.96.36.199
4. Save the ticket to the desktop.
This project is likely to have a follow-up project.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows XP Pro, XP home, and win2003